Tutuhou Consulting is a forward – future focused organization that is interested in securing work in the fields of:
- Cultural Research and Development
- Teaching and Learning
- Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- 021 024 38 103
Qualifications: MBA – Masters of Business Administration (Waikato University); BMD – Bachelor of Māori Economic Development (Auckland University of Technology); DSBM – Diploma in Small Business Management (Te Wānanga o Aotearoa).
Skills: Project management; Facilitation; Relationship management; Local, Iwi and Business engagement and development.
- Sales & Marketing – Tertiary education sector (University, Polytechnic & Wānanga)
- Career Counseling & Advisory – Public & Private sectors
- Community Development & Funding – Government & Community sectors
- Research & Evaluation – Tribal development
- Business Development & Analysis – Tribal development
- Māori Service Provision – Government sector
- Iwi Governance & Leadership – Tribal development
Professional Interests include: Indigenous Economic Advancement and Social Development comprising of business & information analysis; financial literacy enhancement.
Qualification: Bachelor of Teaching – Primary (Waikato University).
Skills: Project management; Financial and accounting administration; Organisational and relationship management; Facilitation; Teaching and child development.
- Small Business Management and Financial Administration – Private sector
- Assessment Administration – Tertiary sector
- Student (Māori) Advisory and Liaison – Tertiary sector
- Claims Assessment – Public sector
- Reception and Administration Support – Private and Not for Profit sectors
Professional Interests include: Primary school teaching – child educational development and small business enterprise.